The BNR S3 version 2 turbocharger has a 2.36” inlet and works with most all the aftermarket turbo inlet tubes. All the tuners like using an aftermarket boost control solenoid with a single barbed wastegate actuator. The S3’s compressor wheel is rated for 46 lb/min air flow. We’ve had countless customers dyno 360-400 WHP with the S3. The S3 will max the factory fuel system with the upgraded fuel pump internals at 360-370 WHP. If you don’t plan on axillary methanol injection, the s3 is what you need! Here is what you get with the S3 turbocharger upgrade!
- GT28 Turbine wheel
- 2871 compressor wheel (46 lbs/min flow rate)
- High Performance 360 thrust assembly
- Wide journal bearings
- Rear journal bearing oil deflector (Diverts oil away from the turbine seal)
- High Performance turbine seal
- Balanced and blue printed to .5 gram/in2
- BNR’s custom T2 bearing housing (uses all OE oil and water fittings)
- BNR compressor housing
- BNR .63 a/r turbine housing with 27mm wastegate port
- Upgraded wastegate actuator (set at 15-16 psi)
- All stainless hardware
- 5 Layer stainless MLS turbine inlet/outlet gaskets
- (9) M10 1.5 exhaust studs
- Extended stainless water line (firewall side)
- (4) 14mm copper sealing rings
- 1 year warranty!
No core required!