The EFR 6758 is a remarkably versatile turbocharger, packaged in the compact B1 EFR frame. The compressor offers broad map width for outstanding power potential in a variety of applications from rally, drift, road racing, autocross, drag and street driven applications. This FMW compressor wheel measures 53.9mm inducer with 67mm OD compressor to support a 53lb/min max flow rate. The EFR 58mm turbine wheel is made of Gamma-Ti for low inertia and an optimal match for the FMW compressor wheel. Ideal for use in single turbo applications for the 300-450hp range, or as twin turbo applications 550-900+hp. Ceramic Ball Bearing only, watercooling recommended.
- Compressor Type: Forged-Milled Wheel (FMW) Extended Tip
- Compressor Wheel OD (exducer): 67mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 53.9mm
- Max Flow Rate: 53 lb/min
- Built-in BOV: All EFR compressor housings incorporate an integrated BOV.
- Compressor Housing: 2.5″ inlet, 2.0″ hose coupler outlet