BW’s EFR 7670 is ideal for responsive street driven vehicles as well as road racing and time attack applications. EFR7670 delivers early spool with a healthy 64lb/min compressor flow.
BW utilizes their 70mm Gamma-Ti turbine wheel as the optimal match for the 57.2mm inducer / 76mm exducer FMW compressor for unmatched response. This turbo uses the mid-size EFR ported-shroud compressor housing, great for fitment in cramped engine bays. An excellent fit for use in single turbo applications for the 400-600hp range (up to 2.6L), or as twin turbo applications 800-1200+hp. Ceramic Ball Bearing only, watercooling recommended.
- Compressor Type: Forged-Milled Wheel (FMW) Extended Tip
- Compressor Wheel OD (exducer): 76mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 57.2mm
- Max Flow Rate: 64 lb/min
- Built-in BOV: All EFR compressor housings incorporate an integrated BOV.
- Compressor Housing Connections: [list] [*]Inlet: 3.5″ Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 2.0″ Hose Coupler
- Turbine Type: Low Inertia Gamma-Ti Turbine Wheel
- Turbine Wheel OD: 70mm
- Stainless Steel Sand cast Housing
The EFR 7670 is available in (3) different turbine housing configurations:
- 0.83 A/R T3 Single Scroll (Internal WG) – Part # 179351
- 0.92 A/R T4 Twin Scroll (Internal WG) – Part # 179390
- 1.05 A/R T4 Twin Scroll (external WG) – Part # 179392
- Turbine outlet: GT-Vband (aka small 3″ vband) ~92mm OD for all EFR turbos
***** NOTE *****
If You have ANY questions, or concerns or simply just want to verify what you're ordering and feel more comfortable talking to a real person. Give Logan a call at (865)-982-4109 or shoot me a text at (865)-268-9258. We want to make sure that you're satisfied with what you're ordering and make the process as easy and enjoyable as possible.